68 MANOR PARK NORTH KNUTSFORD WA16 8QD
GDPR – DATA PROTECTION REGULATIONS
On the 25 May 2018, the above regulations came into force. GDPR applies to controllers and processors and requires us to maintain records of personal data and comply with new laws. The following explains and makes available our fair processing notice for this company.
This document explains how and why King Lettings collect information about you and how we process the information, how the information is held and how we understand that this information must be treated in an appropriate and lawful manner.
We are advised by OIC that registration is not compulsory due to our data NOT been held electronically.
However, we do comply with the new regulations as shown below:
King Lettings are Lettings and Management Agents. We process information you give us to carry out our duties as Letting and Management Agents. We maintain our own records, accounts and support.
- We process information relevant to our business as detailed:
- Information from your Application Form or our Terms of Business
- Forms completed in relation to Property Management and Lettings Properties
- Written or verbal correspondence with you.
- Information you give us through our Website.
This information may include:
- Personal Details
- Family Details
- Lifestyle and Social Circumstances
- Employment and Educational Details
- Goods and Services
- Financial Details
- All information contained in References, Guarantor Forms and Terms of Business.
- Other information could include sensitive classes including:
- Racial or Ethnic Origin
- Religious or other beliefs
- Trade Union Membership
- Physical or Mental Health Details
Who the information is processed about
We process personal information about:
- Professional Advisers and Consultants
- Complainants and enquirers
Who the information is shared with:
We sometimes need to share the personal information we process with the individual themselves and also with other organisations. Where this is necessary, we are required to comply with all aspects of the Data Protection Act. What follows is a description of the types or organisations we may need to share some of the personal information we process with for one or more reasons.
Where necessary or required we share information with:
- Business Associates
- Suppliers of goods or services
- Financial Organisations
- Credit Reference Agencies
- Debt Collection and Tracing Agencies
- Local and Central Government
- Police Forces
- Legal Firms
- Current, past and prospective employers
- Employment and Recruitment Agencies
- Educators and Examining Bodies
It may sometimes be necessary to transfer personal information overseas. When this is needed, information is only shared within the European Economic Area (EEA). Any transfers made will be in full compliance with all aspects of the Data Protection Act.
Information Storage and Security
All information is stored manually only (no electronic system) within our office. When you give us information, we take steps to make sure it is kept safe and secure.
At any time you have the right to:
- Ask us for a copy of any information about you held on our records.
- Make a request to alter or delete what personal data of yours we hold.
- Object to receive any marketing material from us.
We only hold your information for as long as necessary or as required by law.
If you feel that your information has been used incorrectly, please do not hesitate to contact King Lettings and we will try to deal with the matter in the first instance.
You also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioners Office, contact details can be found at:
ICO – Information Commissioners Office – ico.org.uk